Reason for GPS problems found!

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 16 09:22:30 CEST 2008

Did openmoko said that they  will not gonna solve this?, I have only eared that they are studying the BEST way to solve this, so please don't FUD about totally false "no go". Even the sd+glamo is not bloking to have some more better graphics than mobile media (not awesome but decent at last)
Please be more gently with people that are doing their best to let you know this kind of bugs, the process to resolve it and finally the resolution they will decide more transparently than any hardware factory has never done.

Regards

PD.-OM hardware team, When our neos arrive at Bacelona count with us to any test you need to be done