Web server on the phone?

Jose Luis Garduno deepsight at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 10:02:54 CEST 2008

for a super simple server check out a post in nokia's forum, jkirma posted a
pretty simple web server for PYS60, just remove the S60 specific part and
that should be it.

talking about python, has anybody tried twisted on the FR?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Dirk Bergstrom <openmoko at otisbean.com>