Reason for GPS problems found!

Neng-Yu Tu (Tony Tu) tony at openmoko.com
Wed Jul 16 10:26:51 CEST 2008

Marcus Bauer ??:
> On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 09:22 +0800, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
>> Alejandro -
>>
>>> This issue does not look good. Is there someone in Openmoko or FIC
>>> aware of it?
>> Aware of it? You must be kidding.
>
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> there remains one question that the community has to you and it is even
> more important than the question why this was not caught in factory
> testing:

Well, personally I might want blame wolfgang for lots other issues ;)
but not this one. He did the first person ask everybody using Neo as
daily phone inside office, and push hard on production test.

And factory testing scenario for GTA02 is correct (with SD card
in/battery/test sim), the bug is test setup is not real signal.

Tony Tu