Problem with QEMU and MokoMakefile

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at
Wed Jul 16 13:42:05 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 12:09 AM, Søren Kristiansen <sorenhk at>

> Just download the newest images from the buildhost and place them in
> images/openmoko/ and do:
> make flash-qemu-official
> make run-qemu

I downloaded the latest images of gta02 in the directory and then run make
flash-qemu-official, but it is showing an error. It is searching the gta01
images in the images/openmoko directory and  thus exits with an error that
basename: missing operator. I even did the make update-makefile, but no
improvement. Any suggestions.
Why is makefile still downloading the previous buggy images of gta01.

> I dont know why but it downloads an old bugged image (bugged in the
> emulator at least... dunno if it works on any of the neos)
> 2008/7/10 <jluis at>:
> > I've been wanting to test out the UI that is shown on the wiki and
>> > software reviews around the net. Upon building (make qemu) and letting
>> it
>> > complete I got a very different UI that what I expected. Here's a couple
>> of
>> > screenshots:
>> I think is a Qtopia image.
>> looks like monomakefile is downloading the qtopia jffs2 from
>> to de NAND of qemu

Saurabh Gupta
Electronics and Communication Engg.
NSIT,New Delhi, India