GPS external antenna socket

André Gaul gaul at web-yard.de
Wed Jul 16 15:21:12 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just bought a GPS antenna this week. It's the Navilock AT-65 MMCX:
http://www.navilock.de/produkte/gruppen/12/Zusatz_Antennen/61232_AT-65_MMCX.html

I paid EUR 7,90 at www.reichelt.de and it works pretty good. Got a fix
with my Freerunner indoors after about 110 seconds. With the internal
antenna (and SD card inserted, see thread "Reason for GPS problems
found") I get no fix at all indoors. I'll check the outdoor behavior later.

ciao,
André