GPS external antenna socket

André Gaul gaul at
Wed Jul 16 15:21:12 CEST 2008

I just bought a GPS antenna this week. It's the Navilock AT-65 MMCX:

I paid EUR 7,90 at and it works pretty good. Got a fix
with my Freerunner indoors after about 110 seconds. With the internal
antenna (and SD card inserted, see thread "Reason for GPS problems
found") I get no fix at all indoors. I'll check the outdoor behavior later.