Battery Lifetime

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 17:09:17 CEST 2008

I am not sure what you are referring to as "bullshit."  I have a
FreeRunner, and am getting about 7 days of run time from it.  In the
last 10days, sense I got it, I have only needed to charge it once. If
you think this is crap, then prove me wrong!  Log into your FR and
execute an 'apm -s'.  Give it 24 hours then hit the power button.  It
should come up in about 2 seconds, then check you battery health.  If
you want exact numbers run 'apm'.   I open this challenge up to every
one.  What are your number for a 24 hours suspend?  Battery
before/after.

Yes, suspend is unstable, it does not always wake, but nothing a reboot
does not solve.
-Adam
P.S.  Stop complaining and start helping.