Reason for GPS problems found! And fixed.

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Wed Jul 16 17:25:08 CEST 2008

I think the commitment comes from the connection to the

I think typically product developers are well removed from the headaches
of users.  Which is generally a good thing - if you're a developer.

On Wednesday 16 July 2008 15:11, nick loeve wrote:
> Hi
> FWIW i just flashed
>a02-latest.bin today and i got a fix outside with my sd card inserted.
> Previously i never saw a satellite unless i took it out.
> Did that build have the patches i see at
>;a=shortlog;h=andy ?

Yay! Good news! If that is the case, then it's an amazing turnaround
time. The
OM guys really do know what commitment to the job is :-D

Openmoko community mailing list
community at