A Few Questions (Regarding images, wpa_supplicant, and core programs)

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 16 17:50:35 CEST 2008

Thanks for the updates.

I'll probably switch to one of the newer kernel builds once om releases andy's gps kernel patch.

As for the Messages program taking a long time to load, this issue very well could have to do with accessing my SIM.  Is there a setting somewhere to only use in-phone memory and not use the SIM?  I already have my contacts imported into the evolution dataserver, so how can I force new contacts & text messages to NOT be saved on the SIM?