Wiki editors

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 16 19:14:08 CEST 2008

Vijay Vaidyanathan wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:42 PM, ian douglas wrote:
>
>  >Michael Shiloh wrote:
>  >>+1 on wiki at lists.openmoko.org <mailto:wiki at lists.openmoko.org>
>  >
>  > +1 here
>
> Okay with me too ... but I also like the idea that another poster made:
> i.e. we have a separate group for wiki-maintainers. That way, everyone
> else doesn't get bogged down with our organizational/task management emails.

Hmm. Not sure I want to create more lists. Sean just tried to reduce the
number of lists.

I envision the "wiki" list being used primarily for maintainers to
coordinate amongst themselves, and for the community to suggest ideas,
changes, etc.

I don't expect the volume to be terribly high. I expect most community
members will not subscribe, only those concerned with how the wiki
looks. I expect wiki comments to come up on the community list and I
will encourage those discussions be moved to the wiki list.

Perhaps if a community member suddenly gets involved in a wiki page,
he/she might joing the wiki list while that is being organized, and then
unsubscribe once their contribution is in place.

Do the wiki maintainers have a different view of this wiki list?