Freerunner CAD Files - IGES ans STEP formats availalbe - Who wants to test them?

Claus Christmann hcc at gatech.edu
Wed Jul 16 19:57:54 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I finally got around and converted the available Pro/E Wildfire 3 files
into more generic IGES and STEP formats.

You can find the links to the files on my (quickly drafted) website at

http://controls.ae.gatech.edu/claus/web/openmoko.html

This said, I am not sure how the individual assemblies will work, but at
least now all the singe pieces are there...

Happy CADing....

Claus

P.S.: it is also much easier to mess around with possible private DIY
shielding add-ons in CAD... in real life there is no "revert"... ;)

P.P.S.: Once the files are confirmed to be working, my understanding is
that they could go to http://downloads.openmoko.org/CAD/, so please let
me know if the files work...
--
Claus Christmann