Freerunner CAD Files - IGES ans STEP formats availalbe - Who wants to test them?

Yaroslav Halchenko at
Wed Jul 16 20:16:48 CEST 2008

what open-source linux tools (or at least freeware) would you recommend
to at least view those formats?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Claus Christmann wrote:

> Hi list,

> I finally got around and converted the available Pro/E Wildfire 3 files
> into more generic IGES and STEP formats.

> You can find the links to the files on my (quickly drafted) website at

> This said, I am not sure how the individual assemblies will work, but at
> least now all the singe pieces are there...

> Happy CADing....

> Claus

> P.S.: it is also much easier to mess around with possible private DIY
> shielding add-ons in CAD... in real life there is no "revert"... ;)

> P.P.S.: Once the files are confirmed to be working, my understanding is
> that they could go to, so please let
> me know if the files work...
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-5440x263 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102