Wiki editors

Josh Monson josh.monson at
Wed Jul 16 21:10:43 CEST 2008

I was thinking moderated to keep noise down on the wiki list, so that
it's clean and efficient communication between the editors so we can
coordinate what we are doing. A lot of people blanket send to all lists,
or send irrelevant information. The input from the community would be
taken from the community list, etc....but either way I suppose we'll get
the job done.

There was talk about someone at OM already trying to minimize the lists,
so I figured keeping the wiki-editors list to a minimum may help with

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of John Reese
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:56 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Wiki editors

Josh Monson wrote:
> Thanks Michael...
> I agree with your vision of this list being used for coordination only
> amongst ourselves. This list may need to be moderated as far as
> membership goes, with input from the community entering via the
> community list as you state.

I'm not sure it should be a moderated list.  That goes against the point

of a community effort to improve and maintain the wiki.  That said, I
think that the wiki@ list should only be for planning and discussion
pertaining to wiki maintenance, but should always welcome input on the
topic from community members.

John Reese

Openmoko community mailing list
community at