Import Contacts

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Wed Jul 16 22:24:40 CEST 2008

Al Johnson, 2008-07-16 20:49:33 +0100 :

> Try it from the terminal on the phone, or try:
> 	dbus-load python manage-contacts.py load <vCards.vcf

> I'm guessing on the last one as it sorts similar errors with
> gconftool-2 in ssh sessions. If it works please update the docs!

Nah, the manage-contacts.py script does magic to avoid that need.  On
the other hand, I'm playing with Python and Dbus for something else
(to disable suspend when you're talking on the phone), and I have
similar unexpected errors on other Dbus interfaces.  I'm still trying
to debug that.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas