Suspend Mode, was Re: Battery Lifetime

Joachim Breitner mail at
Wed Jul 16 22:28:28 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2008, 13:17 -0600 schrieb Scott Derrick:
> Will the phone answer calls in suspend mode?  Get text messages?
> If I suspend I haven't turned it into a dumb brick right?

I have successfully put my phone to sleep and then see it wake up by an
incoming call that I could accept – so that works. I haven’t tested it
often enough to say anything about reliability.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail: mail at | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Key: 4743206C
  JID: nomeata at |
  Debian Developer: nomeata at