Wiki editors

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Wed Jul 16 22:52:57 CEST 2008

Agreed, let's get rolling :)

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Shiloh
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 12:40 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Wiki editors

i think the word "minimum" in this context applied to the number of
lists, not the list content or the number of people on the list.

if the list has a tight focus i feel very comfortable telling people to
move unrelated conversations elsewhere. i'm happy to enforce this, but i

prefer to keep the list unmoderated.