Freerunner CAD Files - IGES ans STEP formats availalbe - Who wants to test them?

Michael Shiloh michael at
Thu Jul 17 00:08:26 CEST 2008

Claus Christmann wrote:
> Hi list,
> I finally got around and converted the available Pro/E Wildfire 3 files
> into more generic IGES and STEP formats.
> You can find the links to the files on my (quickly drafted) website at
> This said, I am not sure how the individual assemblies will work, but at
> least now all the singe pieces are there...
> Happy CADing....
> Claus
> P.S.: it is also much easier to mess around with possible private DIY
> shielding add-ons in CAD... in real life there is no "revert"... ;)
> P.P.S.: Once the files are confirmed to be working, my understanding is
> that they could go to, so please let
> me know if the files work...

The files are now copied to, so you
can free up your space if you wish.

I do not have the tools to verify them, but I did check the md5sum, and
they agreed with those on your website.

Thanks very much for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing what
you do with the CAD files. I assume you are a CAD person by trade?