wifi

Bob Frank robert.kenneth.frank at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 02:57:49 CEST 2008

I would also like to see NetworkManager on the FreeRunner.  Preferably v0.7,
it's not out yet, but its still much better than 0.6, and the API and code
makes a lot more sense to me.  And with all the work that Dan Williams put
into the OLPC version of it, it shouldn't be too heavy in resources.  Once I
setup my computer for building I'll probably start to port it, but I have no
idea how long that will be.

-Bob Frank