Ears and FR - Display Locker

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:16:07 CEST 2008

I would suggest re-using the Display Locker program created for 2007.2
that's referenced at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Current_Applications#List_.2F_Description_2 on the wiki.  It was, to my understanding, added as a standard application quite some time ago.

Also thanks to the core Openmoko team.  I should be getting my
FreeRunner Saturday.  Actually having the hardware will make me far more
interested in developing for it again.  The passion placed into creating
a quality device warms my heart.  Thank you for the work towards getting
it out the door & squashing bugs.