FS: Openmoko Freerunner NIB

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Thu Jul 17 12:16:54 CEST 2008

I accidentally ended up with an extra Freerunner. I thought the group
buy wasn't going to happen so I purchased one via the openmoko website.
Then somehow the group buy hit critical mass and as I had already
promised to buy one I was committed. So now I would like to sell my
still-in-shrinkwrap group buy discounted phone for my price which was $400.

The phone is actually quite cool. Still not quite ready for mom and pop
use as the software is still a bit rough. But if you want a great
platform to hack on and contribute to the betterment of mobile phone
software this is the way to go. I have been having fun with the wireless
and the GPS.

This is the tri-band 850/1800/1900 MHz version.

http://www.openmoko.com/product.html

--
Tracy R Reed                  Read my blog at http://ultraviolet.org
Key fingerprint = D4A8 4860 535C ABF8 BA97  25A6 F4F2 1829 9615 02AD