Wiki Index was Re: Wiki editors

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Thu Jul 17 16:31:50 CEST 2008

That's a user page.  I can understand why that wouldn't show up in the
index.  Make the zedlock section a real page first.  And tag it with
the "Software" category.

However, I can't imagine a hand-edited index to ever be accurate for
more than a day.  I'd stick with the auto-generated index pages like