New Freerunner, factory image - "Registering..."

Greg Bonett greg at bonett.org
Thu Jul 17 16:42:15 CEST 2008

Although I'm still having trouble getting this SIM card to work but I
think it's doable.  It actually registered last night and I was able to
make and receive a phone call.  After a reboot it went back to
"Registering...."

It sounds like the "contacts lining up" issue is not the problem. I think
its lining up correctly.

Image of SIM:
http://www.gregbonett.org/sim.png