Calendar

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Thu Jul 17 22:17:15 CEST 2008

Steven **, 2008-07-17 14:56:39 -0500 :

> I believe the command to install it is: opkg install openmoko-dates2
>
> It works ok.  It's just really slow sometimes.

I gather it's based on the EDS backend.  So, for the obvious question:
can one make that EDS talk to a remote calendar server?  I have a
CalDAV server that I use with Sunbird/Iceowl and Evolution, on both my
main computer and my laptop when I'm away from home, and I'd just
*love* to access it from my phone too.  Any insight would be most
welcome.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Plant a radish, get a radish, never any doubt!
  -- Bellamy & Hucklebee, in The Fantasticks