Wiki editors. Citation needed?

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at
Thu Jul 17 22:20:59 CEST 2008

Again, probably something for the wiki mailing list, but...

I'd say categories would be a simple way to accomplish at least some
of this.  I think every application page should have one or more
category tags that specify which distro it works with.  So, someone
running OM2007.2 could just go to the OM2007.2 category to see
software that is related to that distro.