Has anyone tried the invisibleSHIELD on the freerunner?

Kelvie Wong kelvie at ieee.org
Thu Jul 17 23:02:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Brad Pitcher <bradpitcher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm using the full body shield and I really like it.  It was
> somewhat difficult to apply but worth it.  You don't need to take apart
> the FR and it comes with some spray that makes it so you can make little
> adjustments to the position of the shield directly after application.
> It is a little more reflective than the LCD was without it, but quite
> usable.
> -Brad

I've had a similar product (from bestskinsever.com) on my iPod Touch
(which I hope to retire soon :) and my only concern would be, wouldn't
this product make the screen not smooth anymore?  It would be rather
hard to make smooth movements with a stylus on it, as it has a more
grippy feel.

--
Kelvie Wong