tmobile wifi voice calls

C R McClenaghan chris at
Thu Jul 17 23:52:12 CEST 2008

Although I'm not yet as knowledgeable about the details as I'll need
to be, to be able to use my 'moko for this purpose is why I'm here. I
have tmobile's @Home service and I'm currently using that sim on the
FR ( the old Nokia 6086 with its BL-5C battery is in standby as an
emergency battery charger ;-) ).

I'll begin to pursue this via the provided links in my copious spare
time. Anyone interested in an ongoing dialog let me know.