SIM recommendation pls

Robert Horton openmoko at
Fri Jul 18 02:32:19 CEST 2008

I purchased the "T-Mobile SIM Card Activation Kit" from the T-Mobile website
(its under Prepaid Phones) last week (costs $6.99) and put it in my phone
today and it works fine. Registered on the network and I made a call to
customer service. I haven't activated any minutes on the card yet so that's
as far as I've tested, but so far so good. Card was used in Houston, TX.