How to find the board revision?

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Fri Jul 18 03:23:40 CEST 2008

I'm thinking about flashing the Uboot to get working APM capability.

The instructions on the Flashing_openmoko WIKI page say that it is very important to only flash the uboot image that matches the hardware revision of the phone (obviously), but it doesn't say *how* to find out what board revision you have.

I'd be glad to add that to the page with the instructions on how to flash, if someone could tell me where to find the revision.

I remember stumbling across it somewhere (probably in /proc), but I've since forgotten.

Thanks.

-ken