Can you help the Openmoko booth at Linuxworld, August 4-7, in San Francisco?

C R McClenaghan chris at
Fri Jul 18 06:02:05 CEST 2008

I may be able to help out. Probably won't know for sure until 7/30 or
7/31. I live a short drive away and wouldn't mind an excuse for an
Anchor Steam and some oysters at Swans.