Howto hide keyboard (Was: Re: minimo (browser on freerunner))

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Fri Jul 18 07:43:48 CEST 2008

Hi Arne, Everyone,
I'm having a hard time implementing what's described here.  This is from my

root at om-gta02:~# matchbox-panel-2 --start-applets systray,startup

** (matchbox-panel-2:1878): WARNING **: Missing argument for --end-applets

I tried entering it a couple of different ways. All one very long line, Two
separate commands.  If I can get a hand with this I'll update the Gettting
Started page right under the instructions for minimo.

(I'm using a GTA2, 2007.2 from the factory, I've run opkg update and opkg