Provider missed calls messages

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Fri Jul 18 09:09:36 CEST 2008

I now run Qtopia and my provider is SFR (france).

When I have got a message on my voicemail, I get a sms from "123"
(that is the call number of my voicemail). It looks empty in the inbox
of qtopia, but I will have to check what was really in.

On my old phone, it would just have triggered a "message" icon (and
sms would not appear in inbox).