Problems with building openmoko-sample with toolchain

smurfy - phil openmoko at
Fri Jul 18 10:11:10 CEST 2008

hey, i also encountered the pango error and after that some other not
found libaries.
The problem is, that the libs are actually there but the .la files are

here a copy of a mailinglist post from me some days ago:

for people with the same problem,

i fixed it for myself.

some of the .la files in the
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib directory are
i had to modify this files to get panel-wifi compile:

simple changed all

to /usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib