Proper mixer settings for music playback, or hardware fixes?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:29:35 CEST 2008

2008/7/18 Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at gmail.com>:
> setting, the sound is starting to resemble something of a normal,
> though quite far from ideal.

Connected to Altec Lansing inMotion portable speakers, it sounds "good
enough" with the settings I mentioned, given that those speakers are
probably from the top of the crop as far as mini-portable speakers go.
It's only with a pair of proper headphones you notice more that
there's definitely something wrong. I might get along with it for
now...

So for basic party music playing, Neo is probably good enough already!

-Timo