GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

jonathan at topnoc.co.uk jonathan at topnoc.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 14:19:02 CEST 2008

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:33:45 +0200, Jay Vaughan wrote
> > http://www.openmoko.org/wiki/Image:Gta02_gps_10pf_rework_sop.pdf
>
> Great!  I will do this fix next week as soon as my Freerunner
> arrives,  and let you know how it goes.
>
> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

Good luck soldering that; however if you happen to be an experienced
electronics engineer with access to a work-bench with all the usual tools then
my apologies..... I'd just hate to think that comment leads others to think
they could effect the repair easily because all we will have is a whole lot of
broken freerunners.

Regards,

Jon