Hot Pocket

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 18 16:27:54 CEST 2008

Am Fr  18. Juli 2008 schrieb shawn sullivan:
> Does anyone else's FR run really warm? I had mine in my pocket last
> night for a few hours and my leg got really toasty!!
>
> . . .shawn

So let's think about it: we have ~3.8V of battery voltage, and 1.2Ah.
Gives me a 4.5Wh of energy in battery. Let's assume we burn all of this in "a
few hours" (maybe 4.5h), we get a continuous power of 1W. Hmmmm...
Maybe just noticeable for a sensitive individual, but sure not enough
for "toasty".
Probably FR is hot stuff anyway, so that's what you're feeling? ;-)

cheers
jOERG