Battery Lifetime

Joachim Steiger roh at openmoko.org
Fri Jul 18 16:55:01 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:
>> I'm thinking of getting out of this mailing list because it fills up my
>> inbox each day. Can someone please create a forum instead. I've been
>> part of a lot of mailing lists and this one is too much.
>
> please, check the archives and the wiki -- there are fora already.
> else you could follow the list through gmane or markmail (i think), which
> both provide a forum-like gui.

please also test http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html

its a first test.
it allows browsing and searching
also it allows users which have an account at nabble and are subscribed
to the list also to post from there (haven't tested that yet)

this is not an extra forum but an additional view onto 4 of the
mailinglists:
- openmoko-community
- support
- devel