Hot Pocket

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:00:26 CEST 2008

Hi,
My FR was getting *very *hot while trying to get a gps fix and also pretty
warm just "on" in my shirt pocket.
While scanning for gps it got hot enough that I put it right back down when
I picked it up. I'd left if flat on a table. I think the GSM and Bluetooth
were on as well as the GPS. I didn't have access to anything to measure the
temperature but it was hot enough I was concerned I'd shortened the life of
the unit.
The shirt pocket warmth was just warm. Warmer than room temperature. Wasn't
charging, just waiting for calls.
It hasn't happened again lately. I don't know if the opkg upgrade fixed
something.
Vinc