opkg gcc

Zitune zitune at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:35:29 CEST 2008

I think that gcc is named /usr/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc.

--
Zitune

"GNU/Linux is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends
are."
http://www.april.org/
http://www.openmoko.com/

"Les enfants croient au pére Noël. Les adultes votent" P.Desproges
http://www.federation-anarchiste.org/