Hot Pocket

shawn sullivan shelbydz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 01:42:37 CEST 2008

Are you talking about this:
http://www.ginguppin.de/node/15

I can't get it to work properly. If I have my WiFi antenna off, (which I
do at work, the IT guys get pissed if I leave that on), then the script
doesn't run properly.

A lot of times the phone will randomly wake up on it's own too.

I should probably flash to a newer update and see if that helps at all.