Rogers SIM (Canada) causing crash on Dialer

Sparrow sparrow at walled.net
Sat Jul 19 23:38:14 CEST 2008

Hi Christopher,

	I think my phone has registered with my provider, just not letting me
dial out.  From running "libgsmd-tool -m shell" here is what I am
getting:

libgsm-tool - (C) 2006-2007 by Harald Welte and OpenMoko, Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

# Read current opername
Our current operator is Rogers Wireless
nr
# Query network registration
registered (home network)
EVENT: Signal Quality: 28
D416XXXXXXx
# Unknown command `416XXXXXXX'
# Dial 416XXXXXXX
RSTR=`OK'
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: UNKNOWN
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: REJECT
EVENT: Outgoing Call Progress: RELEASE
EVENT: Signal Quality: 25

In the above, I have replaced the part of the number dialled with X's.

Best Regards,
Steven O'Reilly