Hot Pocket

Gilles Casse gcasse at
Sun Jul 20 10:41:16 CEST 2008

Christoph Czernohous wrote:
> Actually mine is a 1973 not a FR. I set the power-saving to "dim first
> then lock" and I do not experience random wake-ups.
> However, since this happens with the phone in a pocket, I an imagine
> the screen getting touched every now and then.
I also experienced this when the neo1973 was placed in a plastic bag
(testing navit+speech+gps on motorbike).

Now, my neo hangs on a belt in a Covertec case (around 12cmx5cm). The
case does not suit exactly the neo dimensions and was 'customized' a
little bit.

I do not exactly remember the reference of the case, it belongs to this
family of products: