openmoko-qtopia Error Loading module

Thomas B. tommy.b at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 13:14:30 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 04:53:53AM -0600, michael irons wrote:
> I tried flashing my freerunner with the image
> openmoko-qtopia-x11-image-om-gta02.jffs2 from 07-20-2008 and After
> booting it got to what looks like a desktop (with nothing on it)
> except for the test "or Loading Module". I assume the is error, but it
> is off the left hand side of the screen.
>
> I tried rolling back to the 7-18 openmoko-qtopia image and it works
> fine, except I of coures up grade and upon rebooting I get the same
> error.
>
> So something is up with the 7-20 jffs2 image

I can confirm this. The current ASU image didn't work for me, which was
a bit confusing, because it was the very first time I checked out the
ASU image and this was not a good start ;-) Going back to an older image
worked.

By the way, I noticed you can "grab" that error message with your finger
and move it to the right, then you can read that it actually is "Error

Regards,
Thomas