Reason for GPS problems found!

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Sun Jul 20 18:20:54 CEST 2008

it is just that 'off while not active' seems to not explain why
Ville-Pekka Vainio reports effects of slow TTFF after suspend/resume
cycles... but let me just stop here -- I should just check out myself
instead of blurbing ;-)

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark