Import Contacts

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Sun Jul 20 21:05:09 CEST 2008

Jeffrey Ratcliffe, 2008-07-20 20:13:29 +0200 :

> I have the same problem, and additionally, the dump option runs
> without error, but also without output.

I just tried again, and I managed to get these symptoms when running
the script too soon after a boot.  The second run went on fine.  Maybe
something needs the daemon to be started, and it's not started
initially...

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- in Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignolles (Maëster)