Web server on the phone?

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Sun Jul 20 22:39:38 CEST 2008

I was also using HTML as a GUI frontend for some application. Some time
ago I extracted the WebServer into a single project, here (written in
c++):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/webgui-cpp/
There is no CGI, PHP or whatever, all handling is done inside
extendable callback functions.

The most noteable feature is, that all html pages are compiled into the
executable. There's some functionality to make html pages dynamic (kind
of what php does). No further dependencies on other libs, plain c++ code.

This is for sure not usable for official software releases but probably
helpful for a quick and dirty UI.

Alex.