Rules based policy engine

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Jul 20 22:55:04 CEST 2008

I thought about it awhile and decided that you could have the GPS engine
get a fix every 5 minutes or some user adjustable time frame and use the
last known fix. 99% of the time it would probably be close enough.

Scott

--

     The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public
opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The

     Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1823. ME 15:491