Car charger to GTA02

C R McClenaghan chris at mcclenaghan.com
Mon Jul 21 01:59:46 CEST 2008

Steve,

I'm either crazy or loosing my mind. I was sure that the FR was
charging with the iGO and the A32 (Rev 1, subscript T) tip. I went to
by another tip and got a A32 (Rev 2, subscript E) and while the FR
recognized a connection (the usb symbol showed) it did not charge. I
retired the other tip and same thing - usb symbol but no charge. I
checked battery status with apm and it reported "off line" when the
iGO was connected.

Which tip are you using? Did I blow something? The USB charge and wall
charger both work, so I'm questioning now whether I ever really saw my
FR charging, maybe just saw the usb icon and assumed it was.

Chris