openmoko-qtopia Error Loading module

christopher bradski chris.bradski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:26:33 CEST 2008

I just confirmed this as well. However if you stop the xserver there is a
message at the very top about input handler is null what looks like to be
some errors with exquisite. Does anybody know where the log files are or
wait isn't there a config file to that you change to not print errors into
the buffer but a file instead?