Wiki editors

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Mon Jul 21 09:24:13 CEST 2008

+0.75
I am not quite agree the no. 4
In the typical Chinese company, everything we need supervisor's
permission. Supervisor always make the decision , them, we just follow it.
If our supervisor doesn't make the devision, one thing you can do , is
GUESS or remind him. But most of Chinese like guess than remind.
:-D

Brenda

Marek Lindner ??: