order from pulster

mickey mickey at netfreaks.org
Mon Jul 21 12:39:00 CEST 2008

Hello,

Daniel Selinger schrieb:
> Got
> no paying info, information when i can expect the phone or
> anything else.

> Can any of you, confirm this lack of
> info

i was in the same situation and called their support hotline to gain any
more details about the status of my order.

The guy was very friendly and told me that they are somewhat slashdoted
by all the orders and requests for openmoko. :-)

Right after that call i finally recieved another email with payment
instructions and my ordered items arrived 2 days after (wow!)

Just give it some patience or call that hotline, too.

Regards,

mickey at netfreaks.org
gpg key 0xE1B31D88