Import contacts qtopia

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at
Mon Jul 21 14:12:35 CEST 2008

What about Qtopia Desktop (application for the PC) ?
Would it fit to manage synchronisation ?

Since download from qtopia website ( ) has
been disabled (they told me this was not intended for this application
-not GPL- and it would be put back soon), I could only get an old (?)
version, and anyway could not have it connect to qtopia
synchronisation on my freerunner...